Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

People in Second Life

So on a normal basis I will not use this blog for my rants or whatever, But I really feel the need to get it out. I am pretty sure many will agree with me this is ridiculous. Where to start?

What I have learned about people in second life. Second life is just like highschool, well over half the people are drama whores. They make cliques, they talk about you behind your back, and if you hurt their feelings, they do everything they can to get revenge on you. Now, don't get me wrong, I've struck back at people in the past but there is a LIMIT.

Recently, I have learned that there are people that are trying to get revenge on my friends/family because they rejected/hurt/broke up with them or whatever. Well first off, "WAAAAHHH SHE REJECTED ME" or "WAAAAAH SHE DUMPED ME". Um you're over 18, go be a normal woman, eat some icecream, cry and get the fuck over it. But no.. that is not what these people are doing. Don't start prying into their RL or fucking with their SL because you're butt hurt, MOVE ON.

It doesn't end there. The ex of someone I love has promised to do everything to destroy her SL. Again, she dumped you, go eat some icecream, go cry, be emo, I don't care just deal with it. What the hell is it with people in SL feeling the need to get revenge on their exes? It's not just exes either. It's ex friends too. ex family, etc.

I could go on and on and on about everyone in my SL alone trying to get back at someone because they hurt or rejected them but I am not going to bother. Let me just say, If someone hurts/rejects/dumps you... talk it out with friends and MOVE ON. Cuz guess what... People are going to do it to you ALL your life. Get use to it sweety, life sucks and shit happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment