Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh... Three!

Meh, so I got bored.. went and bought a new skin and threw on an outfit I don't usually wear. The store this outfit is from, DeeTaleZ, is pretty awesome. Their clothing is MEGA cute. Although it's cute, it's not really my style because I'm more of a punk-chique kinda girl. But it is still really cute, for serious.


I'm not sure why this pic didn't turn out as sharp as the last but meh, what ya gonna do right? Here's the details:

Hair -- fri. -Carrie- Timid Brown
Skin -- al vulo - elena* pink 2 claveage sunkissed
Eyes -- [Ritz] atomic blue
Eyelashes -- Eyelashes - 19 - Diva *REDGRAVE*
Ears -- .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear - b3
Nails -- ::TGIS:: French Manicure & Rings
Outfit -- DeeTaleZ Pants sexy sportsuit red

Obviously, I am an al vulo junky.

No comments:

Post a Comment