Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

OoohLaLa Look Two!

Sooo.. I realize that I often stick with the same accesories and such, and I will try to change that up soon. I need to get more skins for sureeee. The only thing I realllllly won't change up, is my collar, but you can live with that right? :P. So for this one.. I broke out my sort of funky almost 80'sish look.


I also think this pic is WAAAAY better than the first. Anyways... I got this outfit from a cute store called J.E.M, Don't bother searching it, for some reason it's not there. No worries though, I am tping to there as I type so I can grab you an LM. JEM is in a mall area that includes other store such as Pumpkin, Villena, Delusions, DAMNED, etc.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Escapes/128/176/27

Hair -- >TRUTH< Janice w/Roots - night Skin -- al vulo - renzie* shine 2 claveage bronze
Eyes -- [Ritz] atomic green
Eyelashes -- Eyelashes - 19 - Diva *REDGRAVE*
Ears -- .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear - b3
Piercings -- [toxic metalz] Multi Facial Piercing 4
Eyeliner -- -DAMNED- CatEyes Makeup
Rings -- (r)M ~ Silver Rings & EarthStones Eternal Blossom Ring - Gothic/Platinum
Nails -- ::TGIS:: French Manicure & Rings
Collar -- [Mad Echo] - Love U Collar
Necklace -- EarthStones Tempest Gothic Cross Necklace - Hers - Jet
Bracelets -- BANGLES BLACK 2 LEFT && Cord Cross Bracelet
Outfit -- J.E.M The freaks at night

Enjoooy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment